Welcome to The PhD Career Coaching Guide
To land your dream job, you need to plan your job search. The objective of this online training is to help you do exactly that. We take a step-by-step approach, and we address some common challenges PhDs faces in their job search. The aim is to equip you with the skills to identify and work on your shortcomings.
This online training will help you with:
- Know and effectively communicate your value
- Develop skills to handle emotional pitfalls during a job search
- Learn how to find a job in today’s competitive job market
- Learn job searching techniques (write an effective resume, interview skills and how to nail a hidden job)
- Develop the skills required to get hired!
Good luck with your career development, Dr. Tina Persson